Howdy Readers! Want to know How To Create Paytm Account.? Last time I wrote a fantastic article on How to download Paytm from google play store and how we can install in our smartphone.
So today I going to share part two of the previous piece to create an account on Paytm.
Now I create a new Paytm account to show you how to register on Paytm and create a new Paytm login account for free.
Paytm is free of cost India. Those who don’t know about paytm, I wrote the previous article on what is paytm so you can check now.
Steps to create New Paytm Account registration
Step 1: Create paytm new account
- I hope you all install Paytm on your phone. If not, then you can check the guide of Paytm installation here.
- For creating paytm new account, you need to register on paytm. For paytm new account registration, click on create a new account.
Step 2: paytm register
- Enter your valid 10 Digit mobile number to register with Paytm.
- After entering the correct mobile number, click proceed securely.
Step 3: OTP verification ( Create Paytm Account )
- for paytm new account registration you mandatory need to verify your number through OTP verification.
- Enter the six-digit verification code here. Paytm sent those to your register mobile number.
- After entering OTP, Click on Proceed Securely. Paytm verify your account through an automatic system.
- Now we have successfully created a new paytm login account.
Step 4: Need to Activate Account
- Wait.. 🙂 we just created new Paytm login id. But our Paytm wallet and Account still need to activate.
- Without activating the wallet, we cannot use Paytm.
- After Activate wallet, we have to do mini KYC For Activating Paytm wallet.
- Just last few steps remaining, we see them below.
Step 5: Activate Paytm Wallet
- go to the profile section. ( click on the mobile number in the menu)
- We clearly saw the message; your wallet is not active.
- Don’t worry. It’s just less than a 30-sec process.
- Just click on activate now button.
- Boom, our wallet is activated.
Step 6: Complete Paytm Mini KYC
According to RBI, i.e., Reserve bank of India guidelines we mandatory to provide any of the following document details to activate Paytm wallet.
There is four option available to complete mini KYC.
- voter ID
- Driving License
- NREGA Job Card
Select Anyone from above.
- As I am selecting a Driving license, you have seen in the screenshot.
- First, you need to enter your number according to your ID.
- Secondly, we need to enter our full name according to the document. ( here I m selecting a driving license, you can choose any of them.)
- in the end, click on the submit button. ( Successfully Complete Paytm Mini KYC )
Above are the Steps of Create Paytm Account In 2019 on your device. Read all steps carefully from my article then create in your phone. Honestly, it’s accessible to Registration on Paytm.
In the Previous Article, I will tell you about how to download and install Paytm account in just 2 minutes. Feel free to make a comment below and let me know your queries.
We hope this article helped you to know about “How To Create Paytm Account In 2019 [ Latest Method ]“.
Also, Read This: